In this conversation, the Ashoka Partnerships team walked Fellows through funding resources available during this moment. See below for links and resources:
Chronicle of Philanthropy compiled some of the grant makers currently accepting proposals for funding during the Covid-19 crisis, including:
- The Elevate Prize Foundation is accepting entries for the inaugural Elevate Prize, which will give 10 awards, each worth at least $300,000 over two years, to organizations successfully making positive, transformational change in the world.
- Hispanics in Philanthropy will award at least $200,000 in grants through its Covid-19 Rapid Response Migration Fund to help frontline organizations that serve migrants.
- The Nellie Mae Education Foundation has created the Racism Is a Virus Too rapid-response grant fund to support organizations in New England that are addressing an uptick in hate crimes and bias against Asian American people because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Mutual Aid Disaster Relief: Provides a comprehensive list of Mutual Aid Groups across the country
- New York Magazine article on SBA Loans
- Coronavirus Round-Up: The Chronicle of Philanthropy has also provided readers a list of rapid-response grants that may be useful to their organizations.